Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It's Really Been Awhile

I haven't posted in a long time. I kind of came to a creative block, but I've decided i need to get back in the groove of things, do some photo shoots, or at least work with photo shoots i've done in the past. I am going to try and get photoshop soon, I've been trying to use a program called GIMP, basically it's the worst.
GIMP worked fine on the PC i used to use, but i got a mac and it is simply a pain. To switch tools i have to click on each window twice and the layers do not function as they should. But despite this, I've been playing with a picture from awhile ago, from a photo shoot in Ward. Mostly I was playing with the color balance on a picture I had already edited, this is what I came up with.

1. Extra golden, a sunset of sorts.
 2. Attempting something that resembles a moonlit area...not exactly a success, but it's pretty.
 3. My original edit.

I'm a fan of all three of the edits, but i think my first edit (not extra golden or blue) is probably my favorite. Depending on my mood, or the mood I'm aiming for, would determine which picture i would choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment