Saturday, October 15, 2011

365: Day 30

You are in for a treat tonight! After work, I drove to this lake/pond near my house because I've always wanted to try night photography. I did shots at for 1 and a half, 2 and a half, 5, and 10 minutes. I love the 5 and 10 minute shots. I edited the photos because the streetlights nearby gave an uncomfortable orange tint to the pictures. Here they are in the order of how long they took, lowest to highest.




Look! Star trails! And I couldn't resist editing. I LOVE the last photo. My new background? Probably. It was really hard to do this because I had to manually focus since it was too dark for my camera/lens to do it. But I think I pretty much got it in focus, or close enough for me to be pleased with my first real night photography attempt. Oh boy. All done!




2 comments:

  1. Supah cool! The last one looks like day time cept thah stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the last two, unedited, and i love the last edited one!!

    ReplyDelete