Thursday, November 3, 2011

365: Day 49



I got the chance to do a photo shoot with Hilary today! It was great. It's been so long since I've gotten to work with a model. A photographer who's name I can't remember put shooting a model like this "I like so much the connection between the model and me during a shoot. We're like two strangers who arrive with their creativity to create a story and feelings. this is magic." He put it so perfectly! Here is my original concept.



Then we decided to go a different direction. I decided to add cooler tones. This one is unnatural but I really like it.


New color tone.



Her eyes are so fierce!


 This one is very understated. I think that's why I like it.


1 comment:

  1. Love the very first image, and the sepia-tone second to last. striking, beautiful, awesome.

    ReplyDelete