Monday, December 5, 2011

Day 78

The lost days. I took photos on my phone. Admittedly, I didn't make much of an effort. I didn't realize how long it had been... Eventually, I will get those photos off of my phone and you will see them in a post called "The Lost Days." I made excuses for why I wasn't shooting much. I made excuses for why I wasn't blogging. Partially, I was being lazy. Partially, I was afraid people would be disappointed. I bought this amazing lens and I wanted to do it justice. I finally did. These are shots from December 3rd, my birthday! There were some crazy cyclists. I also took pictures of my dog and my dad.


Accidentally shooting with previous settings resulted in a stunning photograph.





This is my dad's cycling buddy, the reason I stood outside for way longer than I wanted to :) These photos aren't edited at all.





Pictures of my dad!



Transitioning to Ozzie (my dog...really my mom's dog)








Untouched

And finally, a random shot.


3 comments:

  1. I think you've done that lens justice, and then some. Beautiful photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the one with the messed up settings is supah cool. Theyre all amazang!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy sh*t. i'm extremely jealous. these are beautiful

    ReplyDelete