Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Aquarium!

Last Saturday, I went to the Aquarium with Sara, Katie, and Pabloooo. It was pretty fun getting to touch some starfish and the stingrays!
I was extra stoked because I just got a polarizing filter (to help with the glare) and some lens attachments to make my factory 15-55mm lens act like a macro lens. Unfortunately, the fish moved and all, so most of my pictures were blurry from either not getting enough light for a fast shutter speed or my lens getting lost on focusing. But there were a few shots I'm pretty partial to :) Hope you enjoy these (or at least someone reads this thing haha).

I plan on putting up some pictures from a trip I took to Ward soon. Hilary was my model (again) and we made her look super classy amidst the junk. I'm in the process of editing but hopefully will have a post up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment