Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Portfolio

Recently I had to make a video for my portfolio of my favorite pieces. I think it's pretty neat so I decided to show it to the world, or whoever reads this haha. It only took a couple of hours on windows movie maker. It isn't the first movie I've made of my work, but this has much higher quality work and less filler than my last one. Most of the work in this is pretty recent, but some of it is from when I started getting into photography. I've found that I've really improved this year, partially due to the increased control i have over my photographs with my DSLR, as opposed to the point and shoot I've been using in the past. A lot of the photographs are landscapes and people, something I originally didn't focus on. I used to be very into abstracts and now I've moved away from it. It's nice to explore new things though. So, here it is!


1 comment: