Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Erin

Yesterday, I got to do a photo shoot with Erin and it was definitely an adventure! We did some intense photos and some more whimsical ones. I love how a lot of these turned out! The lighting was perfect, despite it raining for about ten minutes. 








This next picture just shows how great the lighting was! It isn't edited at all.

I had this idea of a modern day greek goddess. I don't really know anything about greek mythology so we did some whimsical shots. I love this first one, also unedited. 


And then... I started editing again.







We also took a few head shots. I love the last one of Erin smiling, it's very her! 




1 comment:

  1. These are all supreme. Absolutely the creme of the crop. You're definitely getting better!! My favorite is tied between the first and second because of her emotion. Looooove them

    ReplyDelete