Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Megan








I had the pleasure of shooting with my friend Megan this week! We've known each other since middle school and it was very exciting to get to do a photo shoot with her again. I haven't take any photos of her since last year because she's been gone for school. We initially tried to go for a 1920s vibe, but it kind of evolved into something a little bit different. I have recently become obsessed with the "Create Virtual Copy" feature in Lightroom, so I went a little nuts editing photos multiple ways. So I know there may be repeats in this post but I am organizing it by the style I used. Enjoy!
Can you believe it? Full color photos!






Now here's some styles that are a little different.

















If you want to see more from this shoot, check out my facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/eyelightimages!

No comments:

Post a Comment