Saturday, March 5, 2011

Background?

I found two pictures that i think would make nice backgrounds.
The first is from a few months ago, the first day I got my polarizing filter. It helps with glare and makes sunny landscapes look gorgeous. This picture is a simple shot of the sky, but I love how soothing it is.

Today, when in Littleton, I decided to take pictures of anything that inspired me. My friend Naomi had some sort of feather thing hanging from her rearview mirror, and I got a pleasing shot of that.

I know these pictures have no meaning and are just random snapshots. No, they don't require expert composition or anything. But they're nice, random photos I'm excited to show. I'll have some pictures up soon that have a little more substance soon, but before I can do that I need to access photoshop. I tried using gimp again. Gimp is great for the changing of a picture as a whole for altering the color and such, but for any specific manipulation, it's the worst. So there we are. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I like the feathers. Its pretty. The picture of the sky is nice too. Soothing, just like you said.

    ReplyDelete