Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wildlife

I went to a wild life part near San Diego in California. I found myself taking more pictures of flowers than animals because I could get close to them and find an angle I liked. But I also have some great pictures of giraffes. I have photographs of other creatures, but these are some of my favorites. Enjoy!





 The next two haven't been tampered with at all


I couldn't help but put an effect on this one to make it look as if it was shot with infrared film. I loved it so much I got a print of it today!

I have decided to bail on GIMP for my photo editing and have started using picnik.com. I used it to edit these photos and I think it turned out great. The site is easy to use and is free for some great effects. I would definitely recommend it for anyone interested in editing pictures that doesn't want to blow a ton of money on photoshop (or use GIMP which is the worsttt). So yeah, I'm overall really happy with how these pictures turned out.

1 comment: