Sunday, March 27, 2011

Inspiration

Some things inspire you. . . and some just don't. I went to the beach recently, something that normally inspires me. I just couldn't find a way to make a beach photograph unique. This is what I came up with. I like the photo, but it's not really anything original.

While looking at the things I wasn't "supposed" to be photographing (my dad kept saying I should take more pictures of the beach...but whatever, I'll do what I want!), I looked at this tree and captured something beautiful. I used my macro lens adapter on my kit lens to get the depth you see here. 

I love this photo. I love the colors and the depth. I think I'll make it my new background on my computer. I'll include one more shot I'm fond of from that day, I used the macro adapter for this shot too. I mostly like the colors for this one.



Over and out folks.

2 comments: