Saturday, May 28, 2011

Old photo shoots, new edits



There's very little I love more than going through old photo shoots. Whenever I do that, I get even more inspired by what I've shot and look at the photos in a new light. I can also integrate new techniques and preferences into the old photos. These photos are from a photo shoot in Ward last November with Hilary Johnston.



I was clearing off my camera card tonight and decided to go through these photos again, I'm glad I did. There were some great ones I missed the first time through. Not to be cocky or anything.

I also found photos from last October, also with Hilary. She's such a fun model to work with. So here are some more. Captions refer to the photo above it.

 (Not my favorite ^, but I really like the concept)






 Initially I had trouble choosing between color and black and white, but I've decided for this photo, B&W is more powerful. The expression in this photo made me fall in love with it.

(favorite)

No comments:

Post a Comment