Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Best Friend is Gorgeous


Just look at her! She's so fine! I took a bunch of photos for her senior pictures last year, some of the first photos I shot with my new camera. Originally I thought, "Oh these photos are okay..." But now I love these pictures. Naomi is gorgeous, look at those cheekbones, and her expression is just the best. AH. She better read this. I'm still using picnik.com for editing, but I ordered lightroom yesterday so I will start working with that. Hopefully, I'll like it... and can prove I'm a student. Anyway, here are some more photos!








These last two don't fit as well with the other photos, but I like them. They look edited, and I'm kind of into that at this point in time.



This is what I've been doing for the last two hours... Oh baby, I love the free time summer gives me.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the sixth photo to death, and i'm jealous that you ordered lightroom, i've wanted it forever. have fun with that!

    ReplyDelete