Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sonic Boom Race

I was volunteered to work at the Sonic Boom bike race in Louisville yesterday. I basically told people not to cross the street when bikes were coming for two hours, not too bad. Although at the end of the shift some guy who thought he was better than me was running over my stuff trying to get onto the race course, wanting to get to his restaurant. What a butthead. But I got a kind of cool t-shirt out of it. Later that day, I took pictures of my dad racing, before he crashed. I don't really do sports photography...ever. So cut me some slack. I used a fisheye adapter for one of these photos, which sadly blurred the edges more than I would've liked. These photos are of my dad racing. I'll probably put up more with other racers when I have time to go through 700 photos.




As usual, I got distracted by the pretty plants around me. 





I would say that I plan to shoot more races...But I'll only go to races if my dad is in them, and since he broke his clavicle yesterday I probably won't be going to any bike races. Maybe I'll actually get around to some autocross though!

Today, I graduate from high school. Crazy huh? It's just...over. So crazy. My grandma is here to watch me graduate which is pretty awesome! She's the best. Anywayyy, I should probably get ready. Until I post again, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment