Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jasmine Part Two



Jasmine and I have known each other since fifth grade! And now she is going to leave for college in Florida. I took her senior pictures last year and it was really fun, so we decided to do another shoot before she leaves. Neither of us were sure we'd have any good shots, which would have been fine since we had fun, but happily there ARE good pictures! Here they are :)



I LOVE sunflowers. They're my favorite flower. We couldn't find a sunflower field. But there was a little patch of them on the side of the road that we decided to take advantage of.


This was a moment where she turned to talk and I had to say "Freeze!"

My favorite shot from today.

I've also been wanting to do a series of photos with the theme "when forever isn't enough." But it's tricky to create wistful photographs while still being original. This is what I've come up with today. It's not an entirely original picture. But it has a point and I like it anyways.



2 comments: