Friday, September 16, 2011

365: Day 1

Today, I decided to do a year long project. I will take a photograph every day and post it here. I've heard it time and time again, "If you aren't shooting, you aren't improving." And that's the truth. I get so wrapped up in my life school and work wise and I forget to do what I love. So this is the start of the project. I'm going to post a couple pictures a day (probably), unless I am too busy and only post one. Some days I might double post to make up for a recent day that I truly didn't have time for. But I really need to get to it again. Despite the funny looks I got walking around campus with my camera today, I loved taking photos again. So here's the best shots from today, unedited.




I took this photo at the proper exposure, but I like it this way better


1 comment: