Thursday, September 1, 2011

It's Darker Now



I have two images that I love, and they've been sitting on my computer for quite some time now. They aren't "correct" in the technique. I was using my fisheye adapter and my actual lens kept trying to focus on the adapter. it made for a very cool glow-y effect. These are the original images.



I finally figured out what to do with the pictures, as seen in the first image. I know my photos/posts have been depressing lately. This is where I channel all of my poop, and at least I can create some really great stuff. Once I dump it all out in an image, I feel a lot better. Maybe I'll be able to sleep now. Goodnight.

3 comments:

  1. Really cool final image. emotive. great color palette.

    I'm a bit proud of myself - from the thumbnail on Facebook, I knew precisely what you were shooting.
    This was my first time shooting the same phenomenon: http://www.mattbeaty.net/cottage/hi-res/DSC_0653.JPG

    I like your image better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so totally awesome. its like I'm a ghost. 0_0

    ReplyDelete