Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sara Strimpel

There are a LOT of photos in this post. I couldn't help it. Sara Strimpel is beautiful!



Photographers can be comfortable in front of the camera, but hardly ever modeling. It's just weird. You look at yourself in some photo that's "trendy" and say, "Wait that can't be me, I look way too cool." OR "wow, I look really dumb and now it's captured on film." So fun.


I don't know what to do with these ones yet. They just look great on their own..I just would like to dull down the grass.

Today, Sara Strimpel and I took up the task of coming out from behind the camera and modeling. I got green dots on my face and Sara got all dolled up in a lovely red dress. I drove around Erie trying to find cool spots. . . I don't really know any to be honest. But we found some rail road tracks and made use of a park in front of some scene kids, that was awkward. Anyway, these photos came out amazingly! I've been editing for a total of maybe 40 minutes and am really pleased with what I have in my shots. These last few might be my favorite. I'll have to go through the photos again when I'm fresh, but I'm real pleased with this. Sara is a good model :)









2 comments: