Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Sara Strimpel!

Remember the beautiful Sara Strimpel? I finally went through to do my second round of edits. I'll probably have a third round when I'm in a different sort of mood. Different moods means different pictures. I love seeing how I take the same group of photos in a completely different direction depending on my mood. I'm very excited about the last few photos. Also, I had a desire for sepia today. I'm sure you can't tell...haha
sultry

Simply a gorgeous girl

She looks so content, I love it 

These two are very similar, but one is more focused on her body and the other on her face, I love them both so I'm putting them both up.


And these last two I went for a different approach, focusing more on the human shape than the portraiture I usually focus on.




My favorite is probably the second to last photo. I wish the tree wasn't so close to her body, but even that is growing on me.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous.
    Your photography is awesome, I really like the sepia and black and white that you used, it adds a certain atmosphere and draws more attention to sara.

    my favorite is the first one

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the second one. Interesting angle and the sepia looks good.

    ReplyDelete