Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Mega Megan


I am a sucker for close up pictures. This one right above this paragraph deserves to be looked at larger, so please, click on it and look at how gorgeous this girl is. Those eyes! Damn. I'm lucky to know her. That would be Megan, who recently asked me to do some portraits for her to show off her beautiful teeth. She paid me with an ice cream cone - SCORE. Haha, plus I have a great new photo for my portfolio.

I am going to talk about my editing process. I try a photo in color first, always. And then I think, "How about some black and white? Or sepia?" And then I get into the crazy stuff. Here's the order of edits I did for another shot I loved from the shoot. This photo was almost candid, a moment where Megan was walking somewhere else and looked gorgeous so I yelled, "Stop!" and she looked frightened for a second and then went back to doing what she was doing. The last photo has a "cross process" effect on it and it looks a lot better at a larger size (all of these photos probably do). 




I love this last photo. And the first photo of this post. I guess I'm really digging the cross process effect. I noticed that I feel like I never sound like myself in these posts. Anyways, these are the artsy pictures I have from the shoot. There's more traditional photos too but I like these the most, a real moment was captured. 

1 comment:

  1. I like them all! I think it has something to do with that purdy gurl! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete