Saturday, July 23, 2011

Alone Part 2

You might remember my post from awhile back with an older edit of this photo. It's called alone and if you click on that you will be taken to the old post. Yeah I'm going on an editing binge. It could be obvious by the overflow of blog posts I've had lately. I can't help myself. I love editing and am in my zone. I'm supposed to be on my way to a slip'n'slide thing right now, but I can be a couple minutes late. I'm going to get lost driving there anyways. So here is my new edit!



I like that there isn't any hair poking into the picture anymore (I found a similar image that didn't have the hair, it's off in the upper corner now) and I love the stony look of her body. I'm not sure about the font, but since I've been using picnik.com my font choice is limited. Also, please comment on this post and others. I could use some feedback! Point out things that I may have missed that aren't good. Or tell me you like it and boost my ego. I don't really care. I just like getting comments.

2 comments:

  1. I like the new colors, but not the new font. Something about the text in the old one really makes it. Perhaps if the new font was larger and the arm it touches a bit brighter you would achieve a similar feeling. The hand-written aspect of this font makes sense to me, but still not as much as the typewriter feel of the old one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ancurr what font it is. it's awesome!! i always forget how talented a photographer you are.

    ReplyDelete