Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Bottling Beer



My parents recently decided to brew their own beer. I can't spell the type they're brewing so I won't say what kind, but it's German. Last night was bottling night! Mark and I helped them. I really just wanted to put the caps on the bottles because that seemed like the coolest thing ever. And of course it was documented.





The dog just looked confused... And stopped being so afraid of the camera! He's so cute.


You want to know why I wanted to do the caps? They get squeezed on by this red thing with two handles and it's just super fun. Tell me that doesn't sound fun! It was so exciting. This photo was taken by my momma. I would've put a picture of her in this post but she never likes pictures of herself.

1 comment:

  1. Aww your dog is so cute!
    I really like the first picture.

    ReplyDelete