Thursday, July 28, 2011

Naomi/imoaN

 Naomi and I did a photo near Dear Creek park today. It looks kinda like this.


Pretty huh? This is what we came up with. I'll keep it pretty PG-13. I felt more comfortable taking pictures of a naked person this time, maybe because I've known her since I was ten. Anyways, here we go. A lot of these shots are of Naomi in a pretty dress. It's probably pretty clear I like the clothed ones more. I like these nudes more than my last attempt. But a naked girl is a naked girl. I had a vision though and I've come up with a couple photos that actually have nudity for more than the sake of nudity.






Hands down, my favorite shot of the day



NAKED

Her tattoo features lyrics from The Rouge: I will wait (as long as it takes) until my heart breaks

au naturel. get it? get it?!

Endofpost

2 comments:

  1. i feel like the naked one could've been better if you could read the whole tattoo, but what do i know..
    i really like the sixth one from the top. the one where she's in the circle of color and the sky is super bright and slanted.

    ReplyDelete